Wednesday 9 May 2012

Bright Boys Clothing


Well, it’s been a while since I last logged on. . . . .family life and all the issues that brings took over somewhat! Redd has just turned five and has started school and little Lexx has just turned 2. My baby has gone!
Although I haven’t posted, my quest  to find beautiful bright boys clothes, which allow my little boys to look gorgeous, but “smart”(Redd’s words)with colour and style hasn’t changed.  If you’re a mother of boys, you know how difficult that is!
I have recently found H&M. (better late than never) they are definitely worth a look. Although they don’t have reams of stuff they have the odd really lovely top and co-ordinating  trouser. . .I know I couldn’t believe it either!

As you can see, I brought Redd the Red trouser (of course) and the red and blue stripped top. Which I think  are beautiful.  He looks young but stylish.  How a little boy should look!

No comments:

Post a Comment