Tuesday 22 May 2012

Here comes the Sun (and Sunuva)

I sit here at my parents house near Cambridge in balmy gorgeous sunny weather. My goodness have we wished for this over the past month! The boys and I have spent the whole day out doors, I am  absolutely shattered!

I thought it might be appropriate to show you a few things suitable for this weather. (yippee!)

I love the range from Sunuva. Obviously the rash vest is not only essential whilst on the beach but stylish. It has a UV protection of 50 and will make your little one stand out from the crowd. Thank you Sunuva for not assuming we want our boys to be clones of each other.

The rash vest costs £36 and comes in sizes 6 months - 12 years. The trucks cost £34 and also come in sizes 6 months - 12 years.

Boys Parrot Swim Shorts - 1014


















































There is absolutely no excuse for your little men not to look amazing and safe on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment