Wednesday 30 May 2012

Lipfish and gorgeous clothes for boys

The reason I am writing this blog is to help save you all the time I have spent trawling through thousands of websites to find a few decent pieces of boys clothes. As you know they are few and far between. What I hope to do is take some of the pain out of it for you.

I have been known to dress my boys in navy and beige, simply because I couldn't find an alternative. I am now on a one women mission to change this. There are some amazing things out there, you just have to hunt them down.

Look at these gorgeous T's from Lipfish










I have to say I could include the whole collection. They are from sizes 0-6 years and retail at £22. How beautiful are they? There is a real attention to detail.  They also have matching trousers. (I will show you these another time.)

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Kinderschoenen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? clothes

    ReplyDelete