Saturday 16 June 2012

Frugi and Keeping Going!

I've been under the weather for a few days, although you wouldn't have known it. I still took the boys to school, swimming, dancing and play dates, picked up from school, the feed, the bathed, the washed. . .I think you get the picture.  I don't think the weather has helped either. we've had too "do things"  instead of just hanging out in the Sunshine.  Please, please let the sun shine soon! Just so I can I have a rest!

I have shown you a few things from frugi. But I would like to show you a few more things from them.
 The sweatshirt can be worn winter or summer and retails at £22. The Cropped Pull-Ups, are a great length for warmer weather, they have a comfy elasticated waist, and the organic cotton will be gorgeously gentle against those busy legs!  



The cropped pull-ups come in green, red and blue and retail at £22



No comments:

Post a Comment