Monday 23 July 2012

Zoobug Sunglasses


I wrote a few weeks back about childrens sunglasses. I fell in love with Zoobugs great designs for young children, which I felt were stylish, yet still practical.
The good people of Zoobug read this blog and very kindly sent the boys a couple of pairs of Aviators for our trip.


LBR being a"a boy" wearing his Zoobug sunglasses
















Redd absolutely LOVES them! At first he wouldn’t wear them and just carried the case around with him, because he didn’t want to them to break, or get them dirty! (believe me, that is praise indeed!)


Zoobug glasses and a blue tongue!
















He says (in his words) “they are very comfortable, They make everything Orange, They are nice for my eyes in the sun and the case is orange” I must say they look fabulous. They have hypoallergenic stainless steel frame with flex hinges. Which makes them very light. Perfect for little noses. obviously they have all the necessary UV protection.  (Polycarbonate UV400 graduated lens)


No comments:

Post a Comment